Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Time (Again) To Get Healthy

It's been a few days since I posted here. And that of course means I have a lot to talk about today, starting with my new found desire to get in shape.

Actually it's only new found because my doctor said I needed to do something or I was going to be in big trouble health wise.

You'd never believe it to see me now, but I used to be an athlete. One of those guys who lettered in 3 high school sports and also did some boxing. I think it was boxing that got me in the best shape so that's why I'm going to do now.

No I'm not going to step into the ring ever again, but a boxing type workout is on the agenda. That means hitting a speed bag and a heavy bag placed on a new heavy bag stand.

It also means I'll be jumping rope, but those are easy to find and choose.

The hard part is deciding on a bag and stand. I had to do some serious research on picking out the right stand and I've decided to go with an Everlast.

I'll use my old gloves since I won't be hitting anything but a bag.

Here's some of the research I did while looking for the stand on my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Buy Your Boxing Heavy Bag Stand From Ama...
  2. Everlast Heavy Bag Stand
  3. TKO Heavy Bag Stand
  4. Century Heavy Bag Stand
  5. Muay Thai Heavy Bag Stand
  6. 10 Tips On Heavy Bag Training
  7. Don't Make These Mistakes When Working A...
  8. Need A Bag To Go With That Stand?
  9. Leave Your Comment Below
  10. Do You Train With A Heavy Bag?
  11. Other Fitness And Sports Lenses You Migh...
  12. About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment