Wednesday, September 4, 2013

One More Travel Story

This is more like the kind of travel I like. Get on a plane, arrive at your destination with the rental car waiting and drive to a nice (no not necessarily a 5 star) hotel. In addition to our camping trip we also took a sort of vacation this summer. It wasn't really a full vacation because we were leaving for our son's big baseball tournament, but it was still a week away from home so that counts for something.

Luggage has always been a sore spot with me and planes. It's rare that we buy a new piece that the airlines don't find a way to damage or otherwise destroy after a single flight. One piece that has somehow managed to survive several trips worth of such abuse is our Victorinox garment bag.

I decided that if I have something that can actually survive the treatment of airline workers as long as this has, I should probably tell everyone about it. And that's what I've done with my new page over at SirGo.

You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment