Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Looking For A Strong And Durable Tape?

I understand this sounds like a really crazy thing to write about, but if you've ever taped a box for shipping or used a tape outside only to watch it come apart, then you'll appreciate what I've discovered.

OK, so I didn't really discover it, but it's new to me. I'm talking about acrylic foam tape. I learned about this out of frustration more than anything else. Scotch tape, quite frankly, just wasn't doing the job of securing things like I wanted. And duck tape could really get messy.

I needed something strong that could withstand the elements. And I found it. I was so excited I even made a Squidoo lens about it. Check it out. You'll be amazed at the number of uses I've found for this stuff.

http://www.squidoo.com/acrylic-foam-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment