Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winter Is Coming

It's October, and that means winter is right around the corner. We've already had some winter like weather to kind of whet the appetite so to speak. Although today it was in the 70's. In any case, I took some time today to begin getting out my winter wardrobe.

Going through my sweaters immediately told me it was time to get some new ones. This year I decided I'm going to treat myself by getting a couple of mohair sweaters. I check on the prices and boy are they expensive, which is why I'm only getting one or two. But when I felt them at the store I decided I have to try it. They felt warm and so lightweight.

Problem is, I didn't find one today that I really liked. So tomorrow it's time to check out the online stores. Hopefully the prices will be a little better. I'll let you know when I'm stylin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment