Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rest Comfortably While Camping

My wife always said my idea of camping was staying at a Holiday Inn. So I'm not one to be spending a lot of time in the "great outdoors". Still, every year we spend a weekend camping at a state campground somewhere here in Texas.

No RV's allowed either. We use a tent only for sleeping, and at my age that gets a little more difficult every year. Plus, I hate air mattresses. I needed to come up with a solution for our weekend this year, so without telling anyone I went out and bought myself a Hennessy Hammock.

Imagine the surprised look on everyone's face when we got to our appointed destination and I began to get this thing out of the bag. What's so cool is that I had my "bed" set up before their tent was even halfway done.

This is not your typical hammock either. Actually, it's far from it. And it still qualifies at "roughing it" in my eyes. Plus it's the best I've slept on a camping trip in years.

I have a feeling I won't be the only one using one next year.

Find out more about it at my new SirGo page http://www.sirgo.com/hennessy-hammock.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment