Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Love This Fitness Equipment

OK, as is frequently the case, it's been a long time since I've posted here. So before I get into the meat and potatoes of this post, let me just say that I haven't been doing much online at all, especially when it comes to Squidoo. Lots of changes over there and a site that I once loved has made it so it's simply not as much fun to write there anymore. So I'm trying out a new site... SirGo.com.

And although summer is winding down, I thought I would let you in on my goal of getting fit over the summer. No, I'm not sporting washboard abs or anything like that, but I have lost 30 pounds and much of it is because I've been working out on a new Total Gym.

Let me say that the idea of going to the gym is not something that I've ever been too fond of, and lifting weights just seems like too much work, plus you need a spotter which means another person has to be with you. When it comes to fitness, I much prefer to go solo. That's why I like the Total Gym. It's not too difficult and I can really see the results after only a few months.

In short, I'm happy with my purchase. Normally that means I would make some form of lens on Squidoo to give you all the details. Not this time. Actually you can see more details over on Sirgo at http://www.sirgo.com/total-gym-xls-reviews.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment