Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Am I Having A Flashback?

Yes, I'm an old hippie. Emphasis on old. And no, I'm not one of the millions who claims they were at Woodstock when they actually weren't. But I went to more than a few Grateful Dead concerts right up until the end.

Which brings me to something I saw the other day. I saw a new mom wrapping this big cloth around here before putting her baby in what looked like some of the homemade baby carriers I saw back in the day.

But this was different. It wasn't tattered and it had a really nice design on it. Plus everything seemed perfectly in place.

If you know me, you know I had to ask.

It turns out it was a Moby Wrap baby carrier. There's now an actual brand that makes something our generation did out of necessity. But these things are really nice.

Through our conversation I found out what she liked best about it, besides keeping her baby close, was the fact that there are no narrow shoulder straps that did into your shoulders. Those I'm aware of. We had a baby carrier that I hated for that very reason.

So naturally I did some research and found out all there is to know about the Moby Wrap. I'd get one for my kids but they'd probably think it's just dad being an old hippie again.
  1. Click To Buy A Moby Wrap From Amazon
  2. Why You'll Love The Moby Wrap
  3. The Moby Wrap Comes In A Large Number Of...
  4. It's Easy Once You Get The Hang Of It
  5. More Videos On Using The Moby Wrap Baby...
  6. Tell Us What You Think
  7. Have Your Ever Tried A Moby Wrap Baby Ca...
  8. Other Carriers And Baby Items
  9. More About Me
  10. Bookmark This Page

No comments:

Post a Comment