Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Baby Travel Package From Chicco

Now back to our regularly scheduled baby articles.

I just discovered the most amazing thing for one of our soon to be born grandchildren. It's called the Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System. It floored me when I saw all that it could do.

First of all, make sure you pronounce it right. It's KEE-koh. I said it wrong the first time and was quickly corrected. I has never heard of the company before, but now that I've been looking into their stuff I'm really impressed.

As for the travel system, it's kind of a stroller and car seat all wrapped up in one.

But that's really simplifying it big time. It's a lot more than that. You really have to experience it.

The stroller is lightweight and rolls over all surfaces easily. It's easy to pack too. The car seat attaches to the stroller so you don't have to mess with taking the baby out of one to put into the other. And that's just scratching the surface.

Here's my latest Squidoo lens on this so you can see it for yourself.

  1. Buy It Now
  2. Let's Look At What You Get
  3. So What Are Your Color Choices?
  4. Check Out This Video Review
  5. Tell Us What You Like About This Travel...
  6. Other Lenses About Baby Items You Might...

No comments:

Post a Comment