Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mother Daughter Rings - A Great Christmas Gift

I've done it. I've come up for the perfect Christmas gift for my wife and daughters.

I'm going to give them matching mother daughter rings.

Think about it. It's a great idea. They all love jewelry. And wouldn't it be nice to the girls to match their mom?

I know that usually this is something and a mom and daughter purchase together. Maybe they get little meaningful saying on the inside or outside. But I figure if they want to do that they can do that together later.

One caveat though if you're thinking of doing something like this and you're a man. Be sure you know what they all like. It's pretty difficult to get jewelry for someone if you're not sure.

And make sure you know all their finger sizes too.

I've been buying jewelry for my wife and kids for a long time so I pretty much know what they will like. But if you're going to try it you better be sure.

I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, my latest Squidoo creation will hopefully give you some great ideas on what to get.

  1. Time To Go Shopping. What Do You Get?
  2. Types Of Mother Daughter Rings
  3. Sterling Silver Mother Daughter Rings
  4. Personalized Mother Daughter Rings
  5. Gold Mother Daughter Rings
  6. Unique Mother Daughter Rings
  7. Engraved Mother Daughter Rings
  8. Know What You Want?
  9. What Kind Of Mother Daughter Rings Do Yo...
  10. When You Finish Shopping Be Sure To Visi...

No comments:

Post a Comment