Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Countdown To Christmas - An Imaginext Space Shuttle And Tower

In my last post I talked about a gift for one of my grand daughters. Now it's time to reveal one I got for a grand son.

He loves all things that fly and he loves outer space. So with that in mind the Fisher Price Imaginext Space Shuttle And Tower just seemed  like the perfect.

As you may already know from a previous post, I really like Fisher Price toys, so that was selling point number one as far as I was concerned. But it goes well beyond that.

This one has lots of opportunities for interactive play. We'll start with the shuttle. Pop a couple of batteries in there and you have a lights and sound festival. The cockpit opens and closes and the shuttle itself can be closed in the tower or attached to it in preparation for liftoff.

Of course you also get the tower with a moon rover, a couple of figures with helmets and a console. There's a lot of ways for a young boy or girl (yes young ladies love space flight too) to play. You also get a satellite, and a ray gun, perfect for ridding the world of the enclosed alien.

Heck you could even land it next to the Imaginext Space Station, but I'll leave that for another post. In the meantime, be sure to check out this great toy at my new Squidoo lens.

  1. Get Yours Now At Amazon
  2. Here's What You Get
  3. People Who Bought The Space Shuttle And...
  4. Check Out Some Of The Features
  5. What's Your Favorite Imaginext Toy?
  6. Other Great Toys For Kids Of All Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment