Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baby Time

I think I told you in a previous post that I'm about to have two more grandchildren in February. That will make 7 all together.

By the way, that's not twins, it's two different moms.

Anyway, as a result you'll probably start seeing a lot of baby posts here, talking about the latest and greatest ways to care for babies and reviewing the products.

In an effort to balance it out, I'll also be writing about my new tools, so all you men should remember to check back or subscribe as well.

But that's for later.

Today I want to talk about something that I think is an absolute necessity; a portable baby changing station.

When you're out and about and the baby needs a diaper change, what do you do? Personally I don't trust anything in a public restroom. That's why I like to have something easy to bring along.

This little portable baby changing stations actually folds up to look like a purse (not that I carry one), and is so easy to bring along. Check it out at my new Squidoo lens on the topic.

And see all the baby changing station options for personal or business use here.

  1. Let's Talk First About A Portable Baby C...
  2. Do You Need A Commercial Baby Changing S...
  3. The More Traditional Changing Table
  4. What About A Rubbermaid Changing Station...
  5. Koala Changing Station
  6. Brocar Changing Stations For Babies
  7. See How A Portable Baby Changing Station...
  8. When Do You Use A Baby Changing Station?
  9. Here Are Some Other Baby Items No Mom An...

No comments:

Post a Comment