Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Arrgh Mateys - An Imaginext Pirate Ship For Christmas

Yesterday I told you about how one of my grand sons is fascinated by all things having to do with outer space and introduced you to the Fisher Price Imaginext Space Shuttle and Tower.  As is the case in all families, all kids are different. And while one child is interested in space another grand child is interested in pirates.

The good news is that Imaginext has that gift covered too with the Fisher Price Imaginext Pirate Ship. And there's a couple of options to choose from. My favorite from Imaginext is the Black and Red ship, although the Serpent Pirate Ship is pretty cool too.

Here's my dilemma. The ship is designed for children 3 and older, and my grand son is three so he's at the bottom end of the age scale. In a way, this is good because it is something he will likely enjoy for years, assuming it lasts that long. My guess is it will simply because it's from Fisher Price.

But I also think there are other Fisher Price pirate ships he will enjoy more now. However they probably won't be as enjoyable as he gets older. These other ships, like the Lil People Lil Pirate Ship and the Jake and the Neverland Pirates Musical Pirate Ship Bucky just seem more age appropriate for right now.

By the way, the Jake pirate ship is my personal favorite out of all of them.

The one thing I don't like about all of these is that they come with a very limited number of pirates. You pretty much have to buy the extras which I think should be included. Fortunately, the extra pirates are not very expensive.

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure which one to purchase.

What do you think? I've laid out the best features of all these choices in my new Squidoo lens.

  1. Buy A Fisher Price Pirate Ship At Amazon
  2. Fisher Price Imaginext Black and Red Pir...
  3. Check Out What This 8 Year Old Has To Sa...
  4. Fisher Price Imaginext Serpent Pirate Sh...
  5. Imaginext Pirate Ship Accessories
  6. Fisher Price Little People Lil Pirate Sh...
  7. Fisher-Price Disney's Jake and The Never...
  8. Here's A Great Look At This Pirate Ship
  9. What's Your Favorite Fisher Price Pirate...
  10. Here's Some Other Great Toys For Kids Of...

No comments:

Post a Comment