Thursday, December 13, 2012

Badlands Backpacks Are Great For Hunting And Hiking

I've told you before that I love to crossbow hunt. In fact we've done a number of Squidoo lenses on different crossbows. It's kind of a hobby slash passion.

Of course when we go out I need to carry some kind of backpack. The last time we went hunting I noticed a buddy had a new backpack. He started showing me all the stuff it has, what it can carry, how comfortable it is and all kinds of other interesting stuff. Needless to say, I was impressed and decided I had to have one for myself.

So I asked him what kind it was and where to get it.

It was one of the many Badlands Backpacks.

Naturally, being me, I started doing a little research. Wow, I was blown away. These guys make so many models of backpacks, there's one for whatever it is you want to do. Going on a day hike? They've got the perfect backpack. Going hunting? There's several for that too.

Here's the thing. Now do I not only want one, I think I need two of them. One for hunting and one for hiking.

All this research I do is going to drive me to the poor house.

My first instinct as always was to put up a Squidoo lens to share what I found out. Check it out for yourself. But try to limit yourself to only one backpack.

  1. Buy A Badlands Backpack At Amazon
  2. Badlands 2200 Backpack
  3. Here's A Closer Look At The 2200
  4. Badlands Hybrid Day Pack
  5. Badlands Pursuit Daypack
  6. More Options For Your Hunting, Hiking an...
  7. Still Not Sure? Here's A Few More To Loo...
  8. What's Your Favorite Badlands Backpack?
  9. Other Lenses Of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment