Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dog Joint Pain Relief

I know I told you I was going to get back to writing about baby stuff today, and I will. But actually there's three things I want to write about so I'll do it in 3 different posts. That must be some kind of a record for me.

Anyway, I want to start today by telling you about my dog. She's getting a bit old now and I can tell she's having trouble getting around like she used to. Kind of like me.

The fact is, her joints seem to hurt.

I'm not really into giving her too much medicine, but a friend recommended a more holistic approach. He said an herbal product called DGP really helped his dog. So I did a little research and found out that DGP supplements really do make a difference according to a lot of pet owners. So I figured we'd give it a try.

It's been a couple of weeks and I won't say she's running around like a little puppy, but there is a noticeable difference. I think if you have an older dog you may want to give DGP supplements a try. We're glad we did. So is our pet.

I think you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment