Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A LEGO Ninjano Christmas Request

Before I get back into the baby stuff tomorrow I thought I'd let you know about a Christmas gift request from one of my grandsons.

He wants a LEGO Ninjano Epic Dragon Battle set.

I of course know about LEGO's, but this Ninjano concept was new to me. Maybe I'm not keeping up with the times but after a little research I soon found out that this is nothing like the LEGO sets I had when I was a kid.

Not that that's a bad thing. Actually, I can see where a young boy would find this really cool. It's the classic good vs. evil battle with good winning out. And of course it's got tons of the famous LEGO building blocks that I've known since I was a kid.

I did some research on Ninjano stuff and found out what that was all about too.

For people like me who may be clueless about this stuff, and for people who might be interested in finding this fairly expensive set at the lowest possible price, I naturally have put up a Squidoo lens. You can check it out at the links below.

  1. Buy The LEGO Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle...
  2. So What's It All About?
  3. Here's A Video Look At What You'll Be Ge...
  4. What's Your Favorite LEGO Toy Or Set?
  5. Here's Some Other Ideas For The Little O...
  6. LEGO In Google News 
Tomorrow it's back to our regularly scheduled baby posts. I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment