Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Beco Baby Carrier Is An Easy Way To Carry Your Infant

As the due dates for our grand kids fast approaches you can expect a string of posts on baby items. This one is on the Beco baby carrier.

Yes they had baby carriers when we were young parents, so I don't want to hear any jokes about our age. No we didn't take a blanket and wrap it around the baby and ourselves. On the other hand I wish I had known about these things when our kids were young.

Perhaps the baby carriers we used had all these features, but they certainly weren't advertised this way. The Becos are cool because they can be used to carry your baby on your chest, on your back, or on your hip. As far as I can recall ours only came with one option.

Then there's the ergonomic design that's supposed to distribute the baby's weight evenly. Again, perhaps ours did that, but ergonomics wasn't even a word then I don't believe.

And these are also made out of organic cotton. Of course when we were young organics was definitely around, but it was hardly a selling point at that time.

I always believed that a baby carrier was better than a stroller simply because it was easier. And I was aware that having the baby on your chest allowed it to hear the comforting heart beat of the parent.

In any case, Beco is one of the best selling brands out there for a reason. If my daughters don't get one, I'll be getting one for myself and my wife to carry around the child.

If you want to find out more be sure to check out my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Buy A Beco Baby Carrier From Amazon
  2. Beco Gemini Baby Carrier
  3. Beco Butterfly II Baby Carrier
  4. How Can Beco Make Your Life Easier?
  5. What's Your Experience With A Beco Baby...
  6. Be Sure To Check Out These Other Baby Ca...

No comments:

Post a Comment