Sunday, December 30, 2012

Throw A New Double Stroller Into The Mix

I know yesterday I told you how I thought for sure we were going to get a Baby Trend double stroller, quite possibly the jogger. But my wife made a brilliant observation. Women tend to do that.

Anyway, she said with the jogger the kids sit next to each other, which I said could be a positive allowing them in interact. And while I was right in my assessment, I overlooked one small (OK not so small) drawback. Side by side means a wider stroller. And in some cases that means it won't fit very well through some doors. Maybe not at all.

So we're back to getting one where the seats are in line. We really like the Sit and Stand, but as you know I also like Chicco products. And the Chicco double stroller has a lot going for it.

It's fairly lightweight and really easy to steer, and the kids can sit comfortably. But what I really like about this stroller is how the handles adjust.

I'm fairly tall, and most strollers force me to lean over to push. After a while that gets tough on the back.

But that's not the case here. I can actually raise the handle so it fits my size. No more bending over and no more banging my knees on the stroller as I walk the babies.

Women, if you have a tall husband, then you really need to take a look and see if the stroller you are considering has this feature. Some do, but not all. And you don't want to be the one pushing all the time do you?

Check out more of the features and benefits of this stroller at my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Get Yours At Amazon!
  2. Here's Why The Double Stroller From Chic...
  3. People Who Buy This Stroller Frequently...
  4. Check Out How Easy And Versatile This St...
  5. We'd Love To Hear From You, Tell Us What...
  6. Be Sure To Check Out These Other High Qu...

No comments:

Post a Comment