Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Choice For A Grand Daughter Is The Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse

OK, so it's time to run down some of the Christmas gifts I'm getting for the grand kids. For my 4 year old grand daughter the choice was easy. I'm getting her a Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse.

This Victorian style house is just amazing. First of all, it's huge. She can play with her friends or cousins and there's plenty of room for all.

But what I really like about this dollhouse (aside from the fact that it's made by Fisher Price) is that there is so much room for expansion.

I figure I've got little gifts covered for the next several years with this. After all, you can't live in an unfurnished house and there are room specific furnishings for every room.

And once all the rooms are filled, there's outside items too. Things like a BBQ, a doll house, cars and more.

And finally, there's no limit to the number of people that can live in this house. Fisher Price has all that covered too. There's mom and day, big sister, big brother, little sister, little brother, twin babies (who have their own accessories) and even a family dog. All can be purchased over time.

If you have a little girl on your gift list you really need to check it out. It will continue to be a treasured item I think even after that little girl becomes a big girl.

See my new Squidoo lens for more details on this wonderful toy.

  1. Fisher Price Loving Family Grand Dollhou...
  2. Here's Why I Love This Dollhouse
  3. Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse Fur...
  4. And Now For Mom and Dad
  5. What Else Can I Get?
  6. Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse Fig...
  7. Take A Look At Some Of The Great Feature...
  8. What Do You Like Best About The Fisher P...
  9. Other Items Kids Of Various Ages Will Lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment