Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Wide Belt Sander - My Christmas Wish List

Woodworking is one of my favorite hobbies, but I'm always searching for ways to make my work (play) more efficient. That's why I've decided I need to have a wide belt sander.

I know these are mostly used by large woodworking businesses, but it would be great to have one in my shop as well. Not one of those huge models, but they do make them with 16 inch belts which would be great for my purposes.

Yes these sanders can be pretty expensive, but I can wish right? And it's amazing all the things you can do with even the smaller models.

As usual, when I find out about something I generally make a Squidoo lens about it. So here it is. Check it out.

  1. Buy A Wide Belt Sander
  2. Safe And Proper Usage Of Your Wide Belt...
  3. Powermatic Wide Belt Sander
  4. 15" Wide Belt Sander
  5. 24" Wide Belt Sander
  6. 37" Wide Belt Sander
  7. Watch A Wide Belt Sander In Action
  8. Why Do You Love Your Wide Belt Sander?
  9. Be Sure To Visit My Other Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment