Friday, November 30, 2012

Got A New Parker Crossbow And Am Ready To Hunt

I'm a hunter. It's what we do in this area of the country. And I especially enjoy crossbow hunting.

And yesterday I gave myself an early Christmas present by getting a new Parker crossbow. I've pretty much used Barnett's in the past, but a buddy of mine has a Parker and he let me try it out. I was sold.

Thing is, a lot of these Parker crossbows can get pretty expensive. Some of them are over $1000 dollars. No I didn't get one of the top of the line models, but I can't wait to try out the one I did get. I won't be hunting this weekend, but I will be going out to the range tomorrow to try it out.

If I'm as thrilled as I expect to be, I'll be taking it on our next hunt.

If you're a hunter too, you should probably see everything that Parker makes and try one out.

And here's my Squidoo lens on the topic. Enjoy!

  1. Buy A Parker Crossbow
  2. Parker Concorde Crossbow
  3. Check Out The Concorde's Auto Cocking Sy...
  4. Parker Tornado Crossbow
  5. Parker Tomahawk Crossbow
  6. Parker BushWacker Crossbow
  7. Parker Enforcer Crossbow
  8. Parker Challenger Crossbow
  9. Parker Crossbow Bolts And Accessories
  10. What's Your Favorite Parker Crossbow?
  11. Be Sure To Visit My Other Crossbow Lense...

No comments:

Post a Comment