Friday, November 9, 2012

Flour Sack Towels?

Seems like I've been in a publishing mood lately. So now I'm going to tell you a little bit about something my wife has been doing. Seems she recently found a new hobby. She has been spending a lot of time embroidering flour sack towels.

What are flour sack towels? I'm glad you asked, because I just put up a page on these wonderful little things over on Squidoo. Where else would you think I would put it. Check it out here. Flour Sack Towels.

Anyway, she's gotten really good at it. So good in fact that now our neighbors and relatives are asking her to make some of these towels for them. Perhaps she should start charging. Sounds like a good way to make a little side income at home.

Oh, and flour sack towels have a pretty amazing story behind them. Head on over to the link above to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment