Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time To Get Healthy

You may not know this but I've lost about 30 pounds. I still have another 20 to go but it seems I've hit the dreaded plateau. So I'm going to get past it the best way I know how. I'm going to start jogging.

It seems like the wrong time of year to do that because it can get pretty cold around here in the winter. Maybe I'll go out and get myself a treadmill, I'm not sure yet. I'm going to try running around the neighborhood first.

I really wasn't sure where to start, but I found this site and it's a pretty good way to begin.

http://benefitsofrunning.net

Now to get a good new pair of shoes for running in (my old Nike's are pretty beat up), and some sweats and off I go. I'll let you know if it helps drop the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment