Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Want A Cargo Van

I don't own a business that demands the use of a cargo van, so it would seem pretty silly of me to want one of these vans. But I do. They're big and you can just do so much with them.

If I got one, I would use it for road trips. The really cool thing I found out is that you can basically do whatever you want in the back of these things. If you want to set it up for camping, you can do that. Of course you can set it up for business too. What you plan to do with it determines what cargo van accessories you get. And I was pretty amazed by what's available.

For me, back seating, insulation, and a storage cabinet are a must. You can make this thing like a mini RV. I wouldn't take it cross country, but it would be great while traveling to my kid's out of town baseball tournaments and other things like that.

Of course I will get a roof rack too, just in case I want to take it on my next ski vacations. Which by the way, would be my first. But it sounds good.

Oh well, I'm probably just dreaming anyway.

Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment