Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Wife's ISO Flat Iron

My wife goes through flat irons like my grandkids go through diapers. It doesn't matter if it's an expensive model, it will either stop working or she'll become unhappy with the way it's working.

So it's time to try a new one.

Yesterday she purchased an ISO flat iron. Truthfully I don't really know much about flat irons. At my age straightening my hair is not exactly a priority. My priority is figuring out where all my hair has gone.

But she still has long, curly hair. Why she wants to straighten it is beyond me but that's another subject.

Anyway, she just bought this new flat iron and has been raving about it ever since. And best of all, it was really inexpensive. So that means we're both happy. LOL.

Here's a look at what she bought.

  1. Buy An ISO Flat Iron
  2. ISO Ceramic Flat Iron
  3. ISO Professional Flat Iron
  4. ISO Mini Flat Iron
  5. ISO Flat Iron Video Review
  6. Do You Use An Iso Flat Iron?
  7. Check Out My Other Flat Iron Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment