Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time For A New Above Ground Pool Heater

Does the title of the post make sense? After all it is winter. Well that's exactly why it makes perfect sense actually.

We have shut our above ground pool down for the winter, but when next spring arrives we want it to be functioning a peak efficiency. It really wasn't towards the end of the summer. The heater wasn't heating like it once was. So we figured it was time to get a new one.

And winter is the perfect time to buy an above ground pool heater, Why? Because now is the time to get the best deals. Merchants typically lower their prices since very few people will buy during the cold weather months.

Since I'm a do it yourself kind of person, I'll buy it now, then put it in myself next spring.

The question is, what kind to get. I'm leaning towards solar heaters but I hear they don't heat quite as well as your standard gas heaters. But gas is getting so costly.

Anyway, here's a look at my options from my new lens on Squidoo.

  1. Buy An Above Ground Pool Heater
  2. Solar Above Ground Pool Heaters
  3. Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater
  4. Propane Above Ground Pool Heater
  5. Wood Above Ground Pool Heater
  6. Electric Above Ground Pool Heaters
  7. Wrapping It Up
  8. Learn More About Hayward Pool Products
  9. What Kind Of Heater Do You Use For Your...
  10. Be Sure To Visit My Other Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment