Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Who Woud Have Thought Cordless Meant Freedom

If there's one thing my wife and I have in common it's that we don't like being tied down. But there are times when one or both of us take it to the extreme.

Such is the case when, in her never ending quest for the perfect flat iron, my wife decided to purchase a cordless flat iron.

I'm not sure that's a good thing. If I'm trying to get some work done in my office she can now come in and visit me even if she just got out of the shower. She can take that thing anywhere. Now she can talk and do her hair at the same time.

If I sound like I'm complaining, I'm really not. It's kind of a joke. Kind of.

But think about the freedom of not having to straighten your hair sitting at a vanity mirror or worse, standing in front of that full length mirror on the back of your door. Of course you have to be pretty talented to fix your hair without looking, but my wife certainly is.

So as always, when something new happens I put up a new lens on it. Here it is.

  1. Buy A Cordless Flat Iron
  2. Chi Cordless Flat Iron
  3. Conair Cordless Flat Iron
  4. Mini Cordless Flat Iron
  5. What Cordless Flat Iron Do You Use?
  6. Want To Know How To Choose The Best Flat...
  7. Some Of My Other Flat Iron Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment