Friday, November 23, 2012

Just Got A New Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow Case

Some of you may not know this but I'm a pretty avid hunter, specifically with a crossbow. I have published several Squidoo lenses on crossbows, but my favorite is the Barnett Quad 400 crossbow.

I just ordered and received a new case for my bow and it's really good. Lightweight, padded, easy to carry, and with enough room and pockets to carry all of my accessories too.

I just updated the particular lens with info on this case.

You can check it out as well as all the other info on this crossbow at the following links.

  1. Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow Reviews
  2. Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow Case
  3. My Other Crossbow Lenses
  4. Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow Video
  5. What Are Your Thoughts On The Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow?

No comments:

Post a Comment