Friday, November 30, 2012

Peacock Feather Earrings? Really?

I get it. The peacock is a beautiful bird. The multi-colored plume never made out kids fail to go "WOW" when we would see them at the zoo. Our grandkids do the same today.

But that doesn't mean I want to see them hanging out of your ears!

I know peacock feather earrings are popular these days, and actually have been for quite a while. But when a teenage friend of one of our daughters came over wearing them, I couldn't help but stare and ask questions.

The I did some research. It's amazing all the different types of earrings, necklaces and other jewelry that's made using these feathers. And here I thought it was something you would only see from Native Americans. I realize I'm stereotyping.

Anyway, you'll be surprised too when you check out my new Squidoo lens.

  1. Buy Peacock Feather Earrings
  2. What's So Special About Peacock Feather...
  3. How To Make Peacock Feather Earrings
  4. Watch How It's Done
  5. Here Are Some Additional Jewelry Making...
  6. When Do You Wear Peacock Feather Earring...
  7. Find Peacock Feather Earrings On eBay
  8. Check Out some Of My Other Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment