Friday, November 30, 2012

My Last Flat Iron Post, I Promise

Seems like flat irons are a pretty big topic of conversation around our household lately. In fact just a few days ago I told you about how my wife loves her new flat iron. How it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. How she's finally settled on one she'll use forever and ever until a mechanical error do them part.

Then yesterday my daughter came over and told my wife about her Izunami flat iron. How this is the one that's really the best ever, etc., etc. Now I'm sounding like Yul Brenner in The King And I. There's a guy who didn't need a flat iron.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. This Izunami flat iron is supposed to be really good. It's supposed to be the one that get's used in all the high end salons.

I don't know if my daughter's sales pitch was enough to make my wife switch. Perhaps it was but I hope not. It's kind of a sore spot for right now.

So as you would expect I did some research and put up a Squidoo lens. I've been doing a lot of writing lately. Can you tell?

  1. Buy An Izunami Flat Iron
  2. Izunami S125 Arrojo Professional Tourmal...
  3. Izunami KTX 40 Flat Iron
  4. Izunami ITC 450 Flat Iron
  5. Our Final Verdict
  6. Check Out This Izunami Flat Iron Video R...
  7. Have You Ever Used An Izunami Flat Iron?
  8. Here Are Some Of My Other Flat Iron Lens...

No comments:

Post a Comment