Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My New Desk

I love my computer. My wife hates it. Actually she just hates seeing it on that big table on the living room.

Well I'm nothing if not good at compromise so I found a way to take up less space. I purchased a small corner computer desk. I've been so impressed by the way it opens up the room that I decided to put up a quick website detailing the advantages of this marvelous little table. You can check it out here...

http://cornercomputertable.net

I got one with a hutch because I have a lot of stuff, but the hutch has cabinet doors so it keeps a lot of things hidden. Thus I'm hearing less complaints about how hideous my stuff looks in the room.

If you're looking for a way to open up space in whatever room your computer is in, you may want to think about getting one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment