Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Wagon For Work Or Play

No matter how you look at it, wagons are awesome.

They're great for pulling your kids around. And kids love pulling their dolls or toys around in them. They're useful if you want ot walk to the grocery store. And there's so many other uses.

I had a Radio Flyer wagon when I was a child. It's a classic and still highly recommended. But for my own kids I wanted something a little more sturdy and lasting. So if you've been reading this blog at all you probably know the first thing I did was check out what Little Tikes has to offer.

What I found was there are a lot of Little Tikes wagons.

Boy wagons have come a long way. There's canopies, coolers attached, individual seating, sides that come down and much more. It's the difference between a luxury vehicle and an old Ford Pinto (yes I had one).

You can also get them in a number of different sizes depending on your needs.

I finally decided to get a Lil' Red Wagon. I guess I'm still a traditionalist at heart. But you really need to see everything else that's available.

So I've laid it all out for you on my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Find A Complete Selection Of Little Tike...
  2. What Other Wagons Are Available From Lit...
  3. Little Tikes Wagons Available At Amazon
  4. Check Out The Ride & Relax Wagon
  5. Comment Please
  6. What's Your Favorite Little Tikes Wagon?
  7. More Great Items From Little Tikes
  8. More About Me
  9. Please Bookmark Us

No comments:

Post a Comment