Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just Saw The Latest Batman Movie

Am I the last person on the planet to finally see The Dark Knight Rises?

I finally broke down and went to Redbox and rented it for an evening. I had already seen the previous ones, and while I'm not a huge fan, I did enjoy them. And I enjoyed The Dark Knight too. Anne Hathaway is a really good Cat Woman.

As you might expect, I have a grandson who really likes Batman. And if you're a regular reader of this blog you know that I'm a big fan of Fisher Price and Imaginext toys. So it made sense, given that I had just seen the movie, that I would start looking to see what Imaginext Batman toys were available.

To my surprise, there was way more than I thought.

You're not just getting Batman here. You have the potential to build almost an entire Gotham city.

I really like the Imaginext Batcave and all that comes with it, but there's so much more, including figures (both good guys and bad guys) and items for all your favorite baddies too.

Looks like I've got plenty to choose from when the next birthday rolls around.

If you have a little Batman fan is your life, check out my new Squidoo lens to see everything you can get.
  1. Click Here To Get Your Imaginext Batman...
  2. Let's See What's Available
  3. Check Out The Batcave In Action
  4. Here's More Imaginext Batman Figures And...
  5. Comments Are Appreciated
  6. What Are Your Favorite Batman Toys?
  7. More Great Toys For Kids Of All Ages
  8. About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment