Friday, January 25, 2013

I Wasn't Expecting To Buy This (Honest)

While shopping for the Little Tikes Dollhouse I came across the coolest item. And I mean coolest in both a liter and figurative sense.

I came across a Little Tikes Water Table.

Maybe I'm behind the times but I had never seen or heard of these before, but apparently they're more popular than I would have ever known.

What caught my eye was one that's shaped like a ship. One of my grand sons loves boats, so I immediately thought of him when I saw it. Yes I know it's winter, but his 3rd birthday is this spring so I had to buy it and put it away for a birthday gift.

I know he will love it.

Now if you're like me and have no idea what a water table is, basically it's a table on four legs that's shaped like something (in this case a boat) that holds water and has lots of things that spin and move as the water passes through.

It's not something they can get in so there's no chance of an accident. It's just something they can splash around with and have lots of fun.

It's actually not that easy to explain. You'll just need to check it out for yourself at the links below.
  1. Buy A Little Tikes Water Table From Amaz...
  2. Here Are Some Of Your Little Tikes Water...
  3. A Closer Look At Your Little Tikes Choic...
  4. Now A Video Look At The Spiralin' Seas
  5. We Love Commens
  6. What's Your Favorite Little Tikes Water...
  7. More Great Toys For Kids
  8. More About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment