Sunday, January 27, 2013

What Child Doesn't Like A Playhouse?

I know kids love playhouses. My own kids love them and my grand kids are now playing in the same Little Tikes playhouses my own kids played in.

That doesn't mean they are playing in new models. They are playing in the very same playhouses. How's that for products that last.

The difference now is that there are so many more playhouses to choose from than there was when I was buying them for my children.

I figured it was about time my grand children got a new one, so I immediately started looking at what Little Tikes had to offer. No need to change brands when these have lasted so long. What I didn't expect was that I'd have so many more options.

Like the kitchens I wrote about in my last post, there's probably about 10 playhouses to choose from.

Since most of my grands have boys and girls living in the same family, I decided I needed one that was kind of unisex. That meant I could eliminate things like the Race N Refuel Pit Stop (too bad, I really like this one) and the Pink Cottage right off the bat.

I ended up settling on the Endless Adventure Tikes Town, but it wasn't an easy choice.

If you want to see the different items that I had to consider check out the new Squidoo lens I built.
  1. Buy Your Little Tikes Playhouse At Amazo...
  2. What We Considered Before Buying Our Pla...
  3. Which Little Tikes Playhouse Will You Ch...
  4. Welcome To The Secret Garden!
  5. We Love Comments
  6. What's Your Favorite Little Tikes Playho...
  7. More Little Tikes Products Your Child Wi...
  8. More About Me
  9. Bookmark Us

No comments:

Post a Comment