Friday, January 25, 2013

Storing All Those Toys

My kids hate me.

OK so they don't really hate me. But I can see the look of frustration I get sometimes when I bring over a new toy for one of their children.

Basically they think I'm to blame (and actually I am) for all the toys laying around all over their house.

But I'm nothing if not considerate. So if I'm going to keep bringing over all these toys, the least I can do is get them a toy box so they have a place to put them all.

You already know I love Little Tikes, so the only question in my mind is which of the Little Tikes toy boxes to get. You get plenty of choices, and they are all made with the usual Little Tikes high quality.

I didn't want to get one too big because there might not be enough space for it. And I didn't want to get one too small either. Fortunately there's plenty of sizes, colors and shapes to choose from.

So what did I end up with? Well I got a nice pink one for my grand daughter to put all her toys in, and I got one shaped like a basketball for my grand son. But it wasn't an easy choice. I really wanted to get the Primary Colors toy box for both of them, or the Thomas the Tank Engine toy box, but in the end I figured it would be better to get two separate ones so they wouldn't throw all their toys together.

You might not think it's all that difficult to pick out a toy box, but when you see the full selection at my new lens you'll understand why this was not as easy as you might expect.
  1. Little Tikes Thomas and Friends Toy Box
  2. Little Tikes Bold N Bright Toy Chest
  3. Little Tikes Toy Chest - Blue
  4. More Toy Boxes From Little Tikes
  5. Comments Are Appreciated
  6. Give Us Your Thoughts On These Toy Boxes
  7. How About Some Toys To Put In That Toy B...
  8. More About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment