Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Facet To My Getting In Shape Plan

I told you earlier I'm going to resume boxing workouts (not actually boxing) to get back in some for of decent shape.

That included running. OK maybe not running but some form of light outdoor aerobic exercise. Call it jogging, or just walking fast is probably more like it for me.

I don't want to give up too much family time to do this, especially when the grandkids are visiting. So I decided it would be wise to get something that would allow me to take them along when I'm out. This turned out to be an InStep Double Jogging Stroller.

As it stands now, I'm hoping it gets a lot of use, especially with two new grand babies due in about a month. If it doesn't get used it means I've fallen down on my mid-January resolution.

When doing some checking I realized this would be just what I needed when I'm jogging with the babies. It's fairly light, the wheels move easy, there's separate canopies so each child can either have it or not individually, there's even rain covers and bug covers. I didn't get the last two things however. I have no plans on jogging or power walking when the weather is bad. And I certainly wouldn't take the grandkids out in bad weather.

There's a lot to like about these strollers which I detail in my new Squidoo lens.
  1. InStep Safari Double Jogging Stroller
  2. Why I Settled On This One
  3. InStep Double Jogging Stroller Choices A...
  4. Here's A Look At The Run Around From InS...
  5. Other Strollers For You To Consider
  6. Comments Appreciated
  7. Give Us Your Thoughts On This Stroller
  8. More About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment