Tuesday, January 8, 2013

No Way I'm Washing Dishes By Hand

The words in the title of this post were actually spoken to me by my daughter. Because of a new baby on the way, she and her husband are looking to move out of their small apartment and into a house.

Like her parents, she likes old things. Antiques and older homes are great. And she looked at one house build 80+ years ago that would be absolutely perfect. There's only 1 problem. It doesn't have a dishwasher. That's hardly a reason not to consider a house in my mind.

The thing is, it's a very large house, with a very large kitchen. It's just not set up for a dishwasher. They didn't use them that long ago and although most of the house has been updated the kitchen has not.

Go figure. That's one of the first things I would update, but that's another story.

Anyway, I tried to explain that a portable dishwasher would solve all her problems but she remains unconvinced. I even tried to tell her about new countertop dishwashers, but still no sale. Although she's probably right that a countertop model would not be big enough for their growing family.

I'm not sure how this story will end, but I'll let you know what she decides.

In the meantime, you'll be amazed at how good portable dishwashers are now when you check out my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Buy A Portable Dishwasher At Amazon
  2. How Do You Know If A Portable Dishwasher...
  3. So What's The Best Portable Dishwasher?
  4. Countertop Portable Dishwasher
  5. Maytag Portable Dishwashers
  6. Edgestar Portable Dishwasher
  7. Frigidaire Portable Dishwasher
  8. Danby Portable Dishwasher
  9. Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher
  10. GE Portable Dishwasher
  11. Is There Any Planning Necessary Before Y...
  12. Here's A Closer Look At The Danby
  13. Please Comment
  14. What's Your Favorite Portable Dishwasher...
  15. Tell Others About This Page
  16. Other Items For Your Kitchen and Home
  17. About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment