Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Planning Ahead For Spring Cleaning

I know it's January, so the title of this post seems kind of silly. But it's in the 60's today so I couldn't help myself.

I love the snow, and I love the siding on my house, but after the snow melts it inevitably leaves dirty streaks down the side. Those things are a pain to clean if you have to get up a ladder or try to wash them away with a garden hose.

That's why I started reading electric pressure washer reviews.

I started looking with the house in mind, but after reading I've found a number of other uses for one of these.

The driveway, the fence, the cars, the boat (OK I don't have a boat), could all benefit from my owning one of these. I think my wife likes the idea too, primarily because she like to see me working. LOL

Anyway, as I said, I was reading the reviews and decided on electric instead of gas for a number of reasons. The primary reason being that I don't think I'll need one with enough power to sand blast the color off the siding. Electric is cheaper too.

If you want to find out more about what I learned then just visit my Squidoo lens.
  1. Buy An Electric Pressure Washer At Amazo...
  2. So What Is The Best Electric Pressure Wa...
  3. An Introduction To Your New Toy
  4. AR Blue Clean AR383 Electric Pressure Wa...
  5. Karcher Electric Pressure Washer
  6. Powerwasher Electric Presure Washer
  7. Black And Decker Electric Pressure Washe...
  8. Commercial Electric Pressure Washer
  9. Learn How To Get The Most From Your Elec...
  10. Comment Below
  11. What Do You Use Your Electric Pressure W...
  12. Other Tools You Might Need
  13. More About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment