Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shopping For Valentines

I'll admit right up front. I'm probably the worst gift giver in the universe. I do fine with the grand kids. They're easy to shop for. But there's no question in the world that if you ask my wife or adult daughters who is the worst gift giver in the world, they would not hesitate for one second before pointing me out.

I hate gift giving occasions for that very reason.

So I hesitate to even tell you this, but I've been shopping for Valentine's day and came up with this idea. A mother daughter necklace.

Sounds pretty good to me. It's actually two necklaces, one for the mom (my lovely wife) and one for one of our daughters. They somehow go together.

I think it's a good idea, but what do I know. Not much if you ask them. But hopefully this year will be different. I look at it this way. They'll either both love me or both hate me together.

Here's what I'm talking about.
  1. Click To Find A Mother Daughter Necklace...
  2. What Kind Of Mother And Daughter Necklac...
  3. Need More Ideas?
  4. Your Opinion Matters
  5. What Do You Think Of This As A Gift Idea...
  6. Other Jewelry Ideas For You
  7. More About Me
  8. Bookmark This Page

No comments:

Post a Comment