Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Advice For My Daughter

OK, so this isn't unsolicited advice. I normally stay away from that. But the other day my daughter asked me for advice.

She knows that I'm kind of a geek and spend a lot of time researching stuff for the babies on the internet, so she asked me if I had come across a good breast pump because she needs a new one.

Awkward.

Anyway, that's not something I had spent a lot of time (OK any time actually) researching, but told her I would do some looking for a quality pump that was inexpensive. What I settled on was the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump.

Lots of cool things about this one including how adjustable it is, yada yada, blah, blah. I'm not interested.

But what really caught my attention was how it's made.

I had been hearing a lot of stuff lately about BPA and the horrible effects it could potentially have on your baby. I don't think anything is proven yet (I'm not sure), but why risk it.

Lansinoh uses no BPA in making their stuff.

That's all I needed to know.

Sold.

Here's my Squidoo lens on this.
  1. Order Yours Now!
  2. What Makes This Breast Pump Special?
  3. See How The Lansinoh Can Benefit You
  4. Other Items You Might Need With Your New...
  5. Please Comment Below
  6. What's Your Favorite Breast Pump?
  7. Other Baby Items You Might Need
  8. Lansinoh In Google News
  9. About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment