Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Something The Little Ones Can Drive Like Fred Flintstone

When my kids were little, they played with and loved the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe. That hard plastic car is still around today and the grand kids still use it.

But the boys want something a little more cooler. And that's why I'm considering getting a Little Tikes Truck.

It's basically the same as the coup my kids used to have. It's powered courtesy of their two feet. It's hard plastic. And it's built to last. But this is a truck.

Actually, there's several trucks for parents and grandparents to choose from. And I know I said this is for the boys, but they make one for little girls too. Not that they can't drive around in the boy truck but the one made for them is pink and purple. What little girls wouldn't love that.

When I think of Little Tikes trucks I generally think of things they can push around with their hands. Those are great toys. But this is one step better.

Check it out at my Squidoo lens.
  1. Buy A Little Tikes Truck From Amazon
  2. Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Fire Truck
  3. Little Tikes Cozy Truck
  4. Here's A Closer Look At The Cozy Truck
  5. Little Tikes Black Pick Up Truck
  6. And A Little Tikes Truck Just For Girls
  7. More Little Tikes Trucks For Small Bodie...
  8. We Appreciate Comments
  9. What's Your Favorite Little Tikes Truck?
  10. Other Great Items From Little Tikes
  11. More About Me
  12. Bookmark This Page

No comments:

Post a Comment