Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And Something For The Young Man Too

It's only fair. If I'm going to get something for my grand daughter, I need to get something for her brother too. Hmmm... What should I get?

Well, he loves trains. I'm pretty sure most boys do. And he loves Thomas and has all the engines from the show.

I've got it!

I'll get the Kidkraft Waterfall Mountain Train Set and Table.

Check this one out. It's really cool. It's a table with a train layout on top with lots of moving parts to allow the trains to chug around all over. It's got bins to keep everything in which is definitely needed since it comes with over 100 pieces.

On a side note my kids think I hate them because I'm always buying stuff with small pieces that they seemingly only find when they are walking at night and step on them. But that's another story.

Like the dollhouse I told you about in my last post, this is a pretty large toy. In fact it's over 4 feet long so space really could be an issue. But it's really something worth considering.

Check it out at my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Buy One From Amazon Now
  2. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
  3. Check Out All Your Kids Can Do
  4. Your Favorite Thomas And Friends Engines...
  5. Comments Are Appreciated
  6. Is This The Best Train For Toddlers?
  7. More Great Kid Toys For You To Look At
  8. About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment