Friday, January 25, 2013

Super Chef For The Little Chef In The House

So we're not done with toy kitchens, and we're far from being done with talking about Little Tikes.

The truth is, I love just about everything from Little Tikes. I love the hard plastic that's almost impossible to break. I love how sturdy their products are. And I love how easy they are to clean. But most of all I love seeing how much fun my kids had, and now my grand kids are having, when playing with them.

Oh and that's something worth mentioning. The grands are playing with the same items I bought my kids 25 plus years ago. How's that for durability.

So it should come as no surprise that when we do decide to buy something new, Little Tikes is our "go to" line of products.

Which brings us to the focus of this post; the Little Tikes Super Chef Kitchen.

I could take forever to list off all the things that make this such a good product. In fact I already mentioned several of them above.

But what made this perfect for my grand daughter is the house they live in. With 3 kids in the house there's not a lot of additional space. Many of the kitchens, including the Kidkraft kitchens I talked about in a previous post, take up a lot of wall space.

I love that Kidkraft kitchen but realize it's just not feasible for everyone.

The Little Tikes Super Chef Kitchen is.

It fits nicely in a corner so it won't take up a whole wall. It has everything a mom has in her real kitchen and there's plenty of storage space for all the extras you'll probably be getting over time.

Really, you need to see it for yourself. And you can do that on my new lens.
  1. Buy Your Super Chef Kitchen Now
  2. More About The Super Chef Kitchen
  3. Let's See All That You Get
  4. People Who Buy The Little Tikes Kitchen...
  5. Comment Below
  6. What's Your Favorite Play Kitchen?
  7. More Great Toys And Items For Your Young...
  8. More About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment