Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Grandson (The Builder) Has A Birthday Soon

Sometimes figuring out what to get small kids for birthdays can be hard. But most of the time you know what he's fixated on (most small children are fixated on something) and the choice becomes easy.

For my grandson, the choice was really easy. Some kids love dinosaurs, some love video games, my grandson loves to build things. His dad (my son-in-law) has his own workshop. He's out there all the time building things out of wood. My grandson loves to be out there with him.

So I just knew a Little Tikes workshop would be perfect. He could set it up in the work area and while his dad is busy building the newest glider or swing he's designed, he could build (or pretend build) something of his own.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how easy it is to shop for gifts if you start with Little Tikes products.

The Home Improvement workshop is the one I chose simply because it fits his age perfectly. But there are workshops for smaller kids too.

See all that's available at my new Squidoo lens.
  1. Get Your Little Tikes Tough Workshop Now...
  2. Lets Look At What You Get With The Littl...
  3. Your Workshop Choices From Little Tikes
  4. Here's A Closer Look At The Tough Worksh...
  5. These Are Frequently Bought With The Wor...
  6. We Appreciate Comments
  7. Which Little Tikes Workshop Would You Ch...
  8. Other Great Items From Little Tikes
  9. More About Me
  10. Bookmark Us

No comments:

Post a Comment